[imp] bind several branches in the LDAP tree for authentication

HAHN Nicolas n_hahn@yahoo.com
Fri, 5 Apr 2002 16:50:22 +0200 (CEST)

Hi :-)

Multiple branches due to existing directory.
Use several branches (with unicity control of course) allow delegate
administration, partial replication, etc...

 --- Atif Ghaffar <aghaffar@developer.ch> a écrit : > HAHN Nicolas