Search Messages

Fabio Lourenco Gomes flgomes@fazenda.sp.gov.br
Fri, 05 Apr 2002 13:21:00 +0000

Hiya,

	There's a 'bug' or something at searching messages in IMP (SEARCH
option). If I supply a number in Subject, To, Cc, Bcc, From, Body fields
I recieve the following Warning:

'Warning: Error in IMAP command received by server. (errflg=2) in
Unknown on line 0'

	I 'sniffed' the IMAP server port and the command sent by IMP was:

'00000001 UID SORT (ARRIVAL) US-ASCII ALL SUBJECT 2'

	I think we need quotes around the number, search criteria ('2') to
workaround this.

	I have tried to find in IMP the code where's this search function, but I
couldn't... :-(

	That problem was already mentioned?
	Are there any patch?
	Am I right?
	In which part of the code can I find the search code to correct this?

--------
SYSTEM CONF:
IMP 3.0
HORDE 2.0