[imp] Configuring IMP with vpopmail + qmail

ivan ivan.touzeau@noos.fr
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 15:16:03 +0200

I have tried this but the problem remains.
I cannot send messages and i cannot manage folders.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Bellears" <michael.bellears@staff.datafx.com.au>
To: <imp@lists.horde.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2002 2:38 PM
Subject: RE: [imp] Configuring IMP with vpopmail + qmail

From: Rich Long <rlong@abofa.com>
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Date: 10 Apr 2002 08:42:28 -0500
Subject: Re: [imp] IE download/word/pdf problems

--=-wZQCrnH4kKFEI7jZN7SG

On Wed, 2002-04-10 at 04:10, Jan Schneider wrote:

    Can please everybody who uses IMP from cvs and has experienced problems
    with the Internet Explorer not displaying PDF or Word documents correctly
    or getting this annoying "Can't download file from..." error, update and
    see if this is fixed now!?

    Thanks!

    Jan.

Working for me, thanks