[imp] IMP-CVS Opera (seemingly issues)

Paul Bauer paul@shorttermwhat.com
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 14:45:10 -0700

I had a problem seeing that the tag color changed using opera. I wasn't able to
see that the cdolor had changed but, purging deleted actually deleted the files
as expected.   I have used opera under OSX and Windows.  Wasn't able to see the
color change on either platform.

Quoting Harry Hoffman <hhoffman@ip-solutions.net>:

% Hi All,
%    I'm wondering if anyone else is having trouble deleting msgs. from IMP-cvs
%
% while using opera-6.0 B1. I'm currently using it on Linux and I click to
% select the messge, then click delete. The page reloads but the message is
% still there. Any ideas??
%
% Thanks,
% Harry