Browser confusion

Paul Bauer paul@shorttermwhat.com
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 14:56:07 -0700

I have been having some problems as of late getting certain browsers to work
with IMP.   I am currently using Netscape 4.79 with no problem.  It appears to
be the only Browser I can get to work.

I force all users to use ssl.  I have tried: Netscape 6.2 IE 5.5 and 6 and
opera on Windows.  I have used, Mozilla 0.9.5-0.9.8, IE5 netscape 6 and opera
with no success on Mac OSX.  I was able to use ICab successfully though.

I am also able to use Netscape on both Solaris and FreeBSD.

All of them have the same problem.   I log in.  The screen refreshes and I get
dumped back to the login screen with "Session expired".

Looking at the logs shows that I get a unexpected EOF error in all these cases.

If I am asking something that has been brought up recently, I apologize, If not
I would love some advice.

Thank you,
Paul

#Microsoft: Where do you want to go today?
#Linux: Where do you want to go tomorrow?
#BSD: Are you guys coming or what?