[imp] OT- Sendmail.imap, mysql

Paul Fleming pfleming@siumed.edu
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 19:06:02 -0500

there are some patches for SASL v1 that work against MySQL which means
anything capable of using SASL could be done via Mysql this includes
Cyrus IMAP, OpenLDAP and Sendmail. I don't have the URLs off-hand but
searching freshmeat.net or google might be a good start.. the SASL list
archives at Carnegie Mellon might help too.