[imp] courier-imap-1.4.4+vpopmail+imp+quotas

Michael Bellears michael.bellears@staff.datafx.com.au
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 10:19:46 +1000

Thanks Roman, that did the trick.

> BTW, what's your version of PHP and c-client? Looks like I
> have some problems with PHP 4.1.1 and c-client2001a since I
> have PHP errors in Apache's error log file: [error] PHP
> Warning: Bad quota resource list for ROOT (errflg=1) in
> Unknown on line 0

php4 4.1.2-3.1
libc-client4.7              4.7c-1 (Is this the c-client you are referring
to?)

>  From the other side - no errors at all with PHP 4.2.0.DEV
> and c-client2001a.
>
> Hope this helps.
> Roman

It did thanks!

My only issue now is that VQAdmin does not update the /Maildir/maildirsize
(This file seems to be created once an e-mail is received) - So updating
individual users quota's must be done via modifying this file.

Regards,
MB