[imp] courier-imap-1.4.4+vpopmail+imp+quotas

lkhanna@hughes-ecomm.com lkhanna@hughes-ecomm.com
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 09:46:56 +0500 (IST)

Hi all

I am using Qmail with maildrop on redhat 7.2 with courier imap 1.4.
when i am doing telnet on  port 143 , and running getquota root, its showing me
size of mailbox.
but how can i integrate it now with imp 3.0. i modify conf.php also. but still
it is not showing on webmail i/f

what should i do now ?

Regards

Lokesh