[imp] Composed messages could not sent

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 12:40:47 +0200

Zitat von harindra patel <harindra_patel@yahoo.co.in>:

> Our current horde/imp installation on Vpopmail uses
> Horde: 3.0-cvs,IMP: 4.0-cvs  and PHP Version: 4.0.6.
>
> Whenever we compose a new message, only after trying
> twice/thrice the emails is sent. Sometimes it
> immediately shows 'Refresh' page and sometimes even if
> a mail is delivered, the 'From' EmailID shows junk
> characters ("ðóVthar"@domain.com), so we cant even
> reply to that message.
>
> What could be the problem? Pl suggest.

I'm not sure what exactly may cause this, but IMP 4.0 will only work with
PHP 4.1.0 or greater. You should have some error messages on your screen if
you use it with PHP 4.0.6 so I guess you have error reporting turned off or
very low. This is not a good idea if you are running a cvs version or want
to fix errors!

Jan.