Session counter problem

Vincent Magnin vink@lx-soft.com
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 13:28:58 +0200

The problem is simple: Session counter won't increment. (in test.php)
(and I've YES to all capabilities.)

I think I'm doing all right, but it doesn't work. If I install an older version
of php (4.0.5) the session counter work (using the same php.ini config file),
but this version of php is too old to install the new version of IMP/HORDE.

Does someone on a debian/sparc installation got the same problem (or not) ?

I'm using Debian (sparc) with:
- IMP/HORDE (latest CVS)
- Apache 1.3.23
- Php 4.1.2-3 (with modules: php4-cgi, php4-dev, php4-domxml, php4-gd,
  php4-imap, php4-ldap, php4-mcal, php4-mhash, php4-mysql, php4-pear,
  php4-pgsql, php4-snmp)

I've set in my php.ini this:
session.save_path = /tmp
session.use_cookies = 1