[imp] little bug in imp's conf.php

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 17:38:11 +0200

Zitat von Ulrich Stärk <uli@spielviel.de>:

> when using cyrus imapd and not setting any quota to an user, the quota
> checking of imp is working perfectly, because the quota checking returns
> nothing and imp is checking if the result contains anything. but when
> setting the quota of an user and then resetting it to 'none' the result
> of
> the quota checking returns 0 and the quota checking prints a division by
> zero error on the webpage.
> In order to avoid this you should change line 388 of your conf.php from
> if (!empty($quota)) {
> if (!empty($quota) && $quota['limit'] != 0) {

I wasn't able to reproduce this on my Cyrus server but had another strange
thing happening after I set the quota to 'none': cyradm reported the
correct quota (NO LIMIT) but the c-client still returned the quota I had
set before. Seems to be completely buggy! :-(

Anyway, your patch doesn't hurt and fixes also the cases when people set
the quota to zero (why should they?). Committed, thanks!

Jan.