Problem deleting messages via POP with IMP 3.1

Ken Murchison ken@oceana.com
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 12:14:06 -0400

Hello,

I just recently upgraded to IMP 3.1 (both RC1 and RC2) and I am unable
to delete messages via POP.  When I select the message, I get the "do
you want to permanently delete these messages" warning, IMP appears to
do something, but the message is never deleted.

I've checked my php error log and there is nothing there of note.  I
also turned on telemetry logging on my Cyrus server, and it doesn't look
like the DELE command is ever sent to the server.

Any ideas?  Is there some new setting in IMP 3.1 or PHP 4.1 that I
missed?

TIA,
Ken
Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place
716-662-8973 x26      Orchard Park, NY 14127