[imp] Settings lost???

Drew J. Como dcomo@bascom.com
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 10:35:20 -0400

Malan,

Horde/IMP need to use a database to store the information.  I was having
the same problem until I built MySQL on the server and configured Horde/IMP
to use it.

Now it works wonderfully!!

Drew J. Como             Phone: 631-434-6600
Systems Administrator      Fax: 631-434-7800
dcomo@bascom.com         Web: www.bascom.com
    Bascom Global Internet Services, Inc.
          "When quality is the goal,
           winning is guaranteed."

-----Original Message-----
From: imp-bounces@lists.horde.org [mailto:imp-bounces@lists.horde.org]On
Behalf Of malan
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 12:25 PM
To: imp@lists.horde.org
Subject: [imp] Settings lost???

Hi
I've recently installed imp, it's really COOl!!!
But i've got one odd problem
The server seems to forget everything!!!
E.g. It thinks the users have never logged in!? What do I do, is it a
database
error?
Please help me;)

Also whenever a user logs in it wants to do a maintenance, this is seriously
irritating, how do I remove this...

Bye + thanx a load
Malan Joubert