[imp] feature request

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Mon, 15 Apr 2002 16:07:41 -0400

Quoting Lance Sloan <lsloan@umich.edu>:

> In the pop-up menu of folders for moving and copying messages, I'd like
> to see "[new folder]" as a choice at the top of the menus.  And when
> that pseudofolder is chosen, Javascript would prompt the user for a name
> or that new folder.

This would be great; I'll review the patch if someone submits it, and
maybe get to it myself in ... well, it's on the todo list, but down
there. :)

> The other improvement I'd like to see is that a pop-up menu of folders
> be added to the compose message page.  Rather than just allowing the
> user to save the message to "sent-mail" or whatever they have
> configured, let them choose one.  Of course, if an identity has a save
> folder selected that one would be the default choice in the list.  That
> menu should also have the option of saving to a new folder.

Aside from the new folder option, this is actually already there. If
you're not seeing it, then your site admins have explicitly turned it off.

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity