[imp] filtering for outgoing messages

Mathieu CLABAUT mathieu.clabaut@free.fr
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 09:41:44 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 16 Apr 2002, Atif Ghaffar wrote:

> hi,
> I have a strange feature request.
> Can outgoing mail be also filtered.
> Example.
> If To is "chuck@horde.org" then file into "Inbox.people.chuck.sent".
> I keep myself busy filing mails that are business related.
> example. All mails that I send to one of my project related contact, I
> file it in that project.sent folder.

 I mainly use pine, and achieve something similar by using identities
 send-mail configuration. I think it can be achieve with IMP identities.
 i.e. I've one Identitie per project ; I select the good one when
 composing and voilą !

 I perhaps miss something in your requirement ;-)

-mat

Mathieu CLABAUT                            mailto:mathieu.clabaut@free.fr
DIGINEXT                                     http://mathieu.clabaut.free.fr
45, impasse de la draille, P.A. La Duranne,   tel: 04 42 90 82 91
13857 Aix En Provence - cedex 3               fax: 04 42 90 82 80