[imp] Welcome then blank page.

Nathan Stratton nathan@robotics.net
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 08:37:16 -0400 (EDT)

I am upgrading from IMP 2.3.7 to 3.1-R2 and I am running into a few
problems. I renamed my old webmail to webmail.old and started from scratch
with the latest horde and IMP 3.1-R1 (actually I tried 3.0 and get the
same thing).

I config everything and see the nice username and password (I have horde
to to IMAP auth) I can enter any valid username and password on my system
and I just see Welcome {username} with a logout button on the left. I
don't see any of the IMP login, compose, folders, options, etc stuff that I
did on 2.3.7.

-Nathan