[imp] filtering for outgoing messages

Mathieu CLABAUT mathieu.clabaut@free.fr
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 12:35:04 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 16 Apr 2002, Jan Schneider wrote:

> Zitat von Mathieu CLABAUT <mathieu.clabaut@free.fr>:
> > On Tue, 16 Apr 2002, Atif Ghaffar wrote:
> > > I have a strange feature request.
> > > Can outgoing mail be also filtered.
> > <snip>
> >  I perhaps miss something in your requirement ;-)
> Yes, I think you do! :-) I understand Atif's request and would like to see
> such a feature too.
>
> I have several identities defined in IMP: For work, private, Horde, mailing
> lists etc. But still all messages sent with my work identity go to the same
> sent mail folder. If I could have a sent mail folder for each project I
> have at work without the need to create a new identity each time, that
> would be great. It would be much easier to find old threads again.

 Ok, it makes sense for me. It can indeed be particularly usefull if you
 have lot of project with people working on several projects.

Mathieu CLABAUT                            mailto:mathieu.clabaut@free.fr
DIGINEXT                                     http://mathieu.clabaut.free.fr
45, impasse de la draille, P.A. La Duranne,   tel: 04 42 90 82 91
13857 Aix En Provence - cedex 3               fax: 04 42 90 82 80