[imp] IMP 3.0 and Opera 6.0B1/Linux

jlewis@lewis.org jlewis@lewis.org
Tue, 16 Apr 2002 12:28:40 -0400 (EDT)

I didn't see anything about this in the archive.  Has anyone else noticed
issues with Opera 6.0B1 on Linux and IMP 3.0 / Horde 2.0?  I just did a
new install on Red Hat 7.2 mostly following the steps at
http://www.geocities.com/oliversl/imp/

The first problem I've encountered is when viewing the INBOX, if I click
the check box for a message and then click delete (or undelete for one
that's been deleted), the page reloads, but no action has been taken.  If
while reading a message, I click on delete, that works.

I can't reproduce this with Netscape, Mozilla, or IE, so I assume this is
an Opera issue.

 Jon Lewis *jlewis@lewis.org*|  I route
 Atlantic Net                |