[imp] Attachment only contains a null byte

Oliver Egginger Oliver.Egginger@dvz.fh-giessen.de
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 09:43:27 +0200

Many thanks for your helpful suggestions.
Someone in my organisation have done the following:
1. Set
	upload_tmp_dir  = /home/tmp
   in
	/etc/php.ini
2. Restart httpd

It's working now.
:-)

--
Oliver Egginger
FH Giessen-Friedberg

Die aktuellen Sprechzeiten des DV-Zentrums für
E-Mail-Angelegenheiten finden Sie unter:
http://www.fh-giessen.de/WEB_NADM/dvz/personen.shtml