[imp] imp 3.0 - maintenance screen foreign (non-english) language problem

Scott Kearney skearney@fas.harvard.edu
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 15:28:59 -0400

Chuck,

Thanks for the response. Knowing that Imp is doing the translation on
both ends is helpful and will save me a lot of source-code staring. When
I find a fix I'll post it.

-Scott