[imp] imp 3.0 - maintenance screen foreign (non-english) language problem

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck@horde.org
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 22:08:10 -0400

Quoting Scott Kearney <skearney@fas.harvard.edu>:

> Some users at our site who select languages other than english have
> reported that the they cannot get past the maintenance screen. Somebody
> on our staff sleuthed what appears to be the problem to noticing that
> the form submit items in the html are not in english on the mainenance
> screen (the 'perform operations' and 'skip maintenance' buttons). i.e.
> the values being submitted by the form do not getting submitted in
> english. So unless horde translates the form's submitted values, it
> looks like a problem.

No one else has reported/confirmed this, afaik, and we translate form
values on both ends everywhere else, so I'm guessing that's not it...

-chuck

--
Charles Hagenbuch, <chuck@horde.org>
"A dream which helps you to live your reality with dignity