[imp] IMP 3.0 Reg

zahid khan zakhanec@hotmail.com
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 22:47:30 +0530

Dear Sir,

     I am using RedHat  linux 7.1 PHP 4.1.2 with horde 2.0/IMP 3.0
downloaded from your Site. I am using sendmail 8.11 for my Outbound mail.I
hope Pear is not required with PHP 4.1.2.

    When I use compose option and send a message to internet  My message
goes to destination but I get a window on my Explorer that "Zero Sized" UTL
received.no data received. On Netscape I get "no data received from Server"
However my Messages are going and coming via IMP.

Please help to solve this problem

zakhanec@hotmail.com