[imp] IMP postscript driver ?

Dag Nygren dag@newtech.fi
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 20:52:47 +0300

> > > Where can users get webify?
> >
> > The homepageis:
> >
> > http://www.math.washington.edu/~info/Webifydoc/
>
> Hm, isn't there a ps to html converter that doesn't convert to a whole
> slide show but to a single html file instead.
>
> We won't need the 'file' directory then and could easily use Horde's
> cleanup methods for temporary files.

That's what I was looking for as well, but didn't find a good working one.
And I do need all the pages as I am going to view incoming faxes through this
and these are often multipage.

Anyway I solved the temp-problem by situating the temp directory
under /tmp (for autocleaning) and symlinking it to the IMP-homedir.

Dag