[imp] Imp timesout during redirection

Alan Hicks alan@custom-consulting.com
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 15:39:26 -0400

I've just finished an installation of horde on a RedHat 7.2 box and moved
onward to imp as per the HOW-TO linked from horde.org/imp/.  Now when I
browse to 192.168.1.1/horde/imp/login.php, everything comes up and appears to
be working fine.

When I attempt to login, the process times out.  My browser tries to load it,
but then fails with an error message of "The operation times out when
attempting to contact mail.custom-consulting.com."

I checked the logs and nothing seems unusual except for one line that reads:

[Fri Apr 19 14:34:19 2002] [error] Cannot remove module auth_ldap.c: not
found in module list

That's the httpd log file.  Could this be conflicting with php or imp and
inhibiting logins?  When I browsed to /horde/test.php it said LDAP was
supported.  I did a google search, but wasn't sure how to phrase it and came
out with nothing.

Once again, thanks.