[imp] Request for help

Hrabcak Rado hrabcak@phf.euke.sk
Sun, 21 Apr 2002 00:24:12 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I tried to install it on RedHat 7.0. I am using PHP 4.1.2 with, imap,
gettext,
mcrypt and all the modules required by horde. Horde 2.0, IMP 3.1 RC1,
Kronolith 0.0.3 and Turba 1.1 RC1. Apache 1.3.22, Postgres 7.1.3, UW IMAP
server.
PHP with gettext, imap, mcrypt and all other required modules.
Pear is from php 4.1.2

I installed Horde/imp according to Oliver Schulze's "Installation Guide:
IMP 3.0
on RedHat 7.2".

Imap module is 100% working with another web based mail client (basilix).

When I try to run IMP (or any other application), when I try to log in I
can't login. After I submit my login name and password I don't get any
error
I just get login screen again like I am not logged in :-(

Could you help me with this? Or just point on some documentation (I
couldn't
find any)?

Thak you very much.

--