[imp] RFC822/PEAR problem ?

Marc Villegas Marc.Villegas@utc.fr
Mon, 22 Apr 2002 16:43:06 +0200

Miroslaw Jaworski wrote:

>IMP typical (only model ?) installation is that both MUA ( IMP ) and MTA
>( postfix/sendmail ) is on the same machine - it MAY look as the problem
>is specific to IMP because of such model. In fact it can be the MTA problem.
>
>I traced both horde/imp2 and horde2/imp3 sourcetrees looking for something
>which could behave in the manner described by you. Are you sure IMP sends
>message to postmaster, not MTA ? Can you post a log excerpt ?
>
>MJ.

OK. Thank you for pointing me to another direction.
Investigating more deeply...

Testing with several and different postfix servers... Nothing more...
Testing with a SMTP Domino server as MTA... OK. It seems to be a pb.
related to my postfix configuration because Domino behaves as expected.

This is not an IMP pb. at all. Nothing to do in this list. Mea maxima
culpa ;-)

Regards.

--
 Marc Villegas                           _/     _/_/_/_/_/_/ _/_/_/_/
 Universite de Technologie de Compiegne _/     _/    _/    _/