[imp] Deleting Messages

Bryan H. lists@nvethis.d2g.com
Tue, 23 Apr 2002 20:16:08 -0400

I am using Horde 2.0 and IMP 3.0  I do not know how to install or configure
using CVS, although I would like to.  I went to the folders section, and looked
in the drop down list and there was not an option to delete any messages, just
the folder itself.  Any more help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

-B