[imp] None

Allan Wagers awagers@joycedayton.com
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 09:15:52 -0400

I'm testing IMP 3.1r1, turba, and kronolith for a non-MS solution. So far hats
off, very nice program suite. I would however, like to know how to stop the
sessions from timing out. My users are loging in in the morning and leaving the
INBOX page open. This way they are notified when new mail arrives. Some users
are being asked to log back in after recieving the new mail popup window.
Others never recieve the popup window but, when they check IMP they are asked
to log back in and find out that they did have new mail.

Floyd A. Wagers CCNA
Joyce / Dayton Corp.
Network/PC Manager