[imp] None

Ramon Kagan rkagan@YorkU.CA
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 09:19:42 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Sounds like you need to extend you php session timeout.  Look in your
php.ini file for session values especially session.gc_maxlifetime the
default is 24 minutes (14400).

Ramon Kagan
York University, Computing and Network Services
Unix Team -  Intermediate System Administrator
(416)736-2100 #20263
rkagan@yorku.ca