[imp] Addressbook problems

Javier Henderson javier@KJSL.COM
Wed, 24 Apr 2002 14:35:09 -0700

When I try to access the addressbooks, I get:

Warning: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /export/homea/kjsl/html/horde/imp/templates/prefs/sourceselect.inc on line 61

Warning: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /export/homea/kjsl/html/horde/imp/templates/prefs/sourceselect.inc on line 61

Warning: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /export/homea/kjsl/html/horde/imp/templates/prefs/sourceselect.inc on line 61

Warning: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /export/homea/kjsl/html/horde/imp/templates/prefs/sourceselect.inc on line 61

Warning: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /export/homea/kjsl/html/horde/imp/templates/prefs/sourceselect.inc on line 61

Warning: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /export/homea/kjsl/html/horde/imp/templates/prefs/sourceselect.inc on line 61

Warning: Uninitialized string offset: 0 in /export/homea/kjsl/html/horde/imp/templates/prefs/sourceselect.inc on line 61

Choose the addressbook to use when adding addresses.
None  1 1024  The file defining the contacts/sources call (%application%/lib/api.php) is not readable.

I have Horde 2.0 and imp 3.0. Any ideas?