[imp] X-Status: D problem with deletion of drafted mails

Mr Poirier Xavier xpoirier@ch-bourg01.fr
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 10:18:04 +0200 (CEST)

hi again all users of IMP,

Congig= IMP 2.2.3 + sendmail + Linux Mandrake 7.1 + OpenLDAP
We are using IMP 2.2.3 for more than One year now, and it is working
very great!
I've added a forwarding fonctionality and an interface with HYLAFAX
for sending faxes trught imp.

My question here is for my specific problem:
When I delete a message into IMP, he is marked as "deleted" in the
mail folder with "X-Status: D" , but when I disconnect from IMP and I
wait a little time (10 Mn approx.) and I do not reconnect into IMP,
message is really deleted !
As anyone here experienced this ? is it an Imap or Sendmail problem ?
Thanks a lot for anyone who can answer to this .

Xavier Poirier
mailto: xpoirier@ch-bourg01.fr

Ce courriel est envoyé au travers de l' interface IMP: ch-bourg01.fr
Ce message a été passé automatiquement à l' antivirus par Amavis