[imp] Re: X-Status: D problem with deletion of drafted mails

Mr Poirier Xavier xpoirier@ch-bourg01.fr
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 15:20:16 +0200 (CEST)

En réponse à Mr Poirier Xavier:

in fact, next some tries.
I have noticed that it is our pop3 "checker" (pobox) who delete the
messages witch are marked as "deletion" with "X-Status: D", each
times it connect to server to see if there are new mails.
So it seems to be a imapd/pop3d problem !
Any help is welcome, thanks.

> hi again all users of IMP,
>
> Congig= IMP 2.2.3 + sendmail + Linux Mandrake 7.1 + OpenLDAP
> We are using IMP 2.2.3 for more than One year now, and it is
> working
> very great!
> I've added a forwarding fonctionality and an interface with
> HYLAFAX
> for sending faxes trught imp.
>
> My question here is for my specific problem:
> When I delete a message into IMP, he is marked as "deleted" in
> the
> mail folder with "X-Status: D" , but when I disconnect from
> IMP and I
> wait a little time (10 Mn approx.) and I do not reconnect into
> IMP,
> message is really deleted !
> As anyone here experienced this ? is it an Imap or Sendmail
> problem ?
> Thanks a lot for anyone who can answer to this .
>
> Xavier Poirier
> mailto: xpoirier@ch-bourg01.fr

> Ce courriel est envoyé au travers de l' interface IMP:
> ch-bourg01.fr
> Ce message a été passé automatiquement à l' antivirus par
> Amavis

Xavier Poirier
Service Informatique - Hôpital Fleyriat
Tel: 04 74 45 41 17