[imp] Turba Error

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley@pcraft.com
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 00:45:33 -0600

    Ok, so after fighting long enough with Horde/IMP, I just wiped everything clean and redid it all, and low and behold, it works.  Well, with some minor changes here and there.  Anyway, now for the next step: Turba.

    I just installed it, registered it and all and it appears to work...somewhat.

    Problem one:
        Hit the login page, and log in.
        Click on the Address book icon to go to Turba
        Click on Add and this error pops up just above the form:

        Warning: Undefined index: socket in /usr/local/lib/php/DB/mysql.php on line 108

        From my turba/config/sources.php file, I have the entire mysql sample enabled (the distribution has pgsql, I changed that to mysql) and I filled in all the other parameters (hostspec, username, password, database, and port.  The others, options, tty, protocol and table I didn't touch)

    Problem two:
        Login, Click on Address book and click on Advanced Search -> page is blank
        Upon hitting Reload, I'm kicked back out to the main login screen.

--
H | "Life is the art of drawing without an eraser." - John Gardner
  Ashley M. Kirchner <mailto:ashley@pcraft.com>   .   303.442.6410 x130