[imp] (no subject)

SPAM HERE spamhere@ifrance.com
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 14:43:18 +0200

Hello,

I installed IMP 3.0 over an http/https able Apache 1.3.19 webserver on a
FreeBSD. The IMP checks mails on the qmail pop server located on the same
computer.
IMP works fine on http, but I would like to set it on https (and I don't
care about the directory structure; ie : it can be /horde/imp/)
I've been throw the FAQ and the mailling list, and I followed this steps :
edit the apache's httpd.conf, there I set /usr/local/www/horde as the https
documentroot.
I reloaded apache and I reached the login page. But when I loggued in, I get
a blank page.
My ssl certificate has been signed (delivered by http://www.freessl.com in
january)

I need help and I'll appreciate a hand.