[imp] [lkhanna@hughes-ecomm.com: need help for vmailmgr using imp]

Anil Madhavapeddy anil@recoil.org
Wed, 1 May 2002 00:00:08 +0100

----- Forwarded message from Lokesh Khanna <lkhanna@hughes-ecomm.com> -----

From: "Lokesh Khanna" <lkhanna@hughes-ecomm.com>
To: <anil@recoil.org>
Subject: need help for vmailmgr using imp
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 13:20:17 +0530

Hi
i got your Email address from imp mailing list.
I  m facing a problem, which i think u have resolved. i m uaing qmail with
redat 7.2 and using imp 3.0, i m having multiple servers.
my users select their server and put username and password, and get loged
in.
Just 2 days back , i put vmailmgr on one of my mail server. i m able to
access my virtual pop account using pop3 as well imap using outlook express.
But when i m trying to access any virtual account its not allowing me to
login , even request is not going to my imap mail server.
i cheked up my horde logs, below is the msg whcih i m getting in that ..

Apr 30 10:06:00 HORDE [error] [imp] FAILED LOGIN 172.18.1.103 to
221.171.85.14:143[imap] as lokesh@h
ecl.com [on line 332 of "/home/httpd/html/test/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php"]

what should i do to resolve this problem..do i need to modify my conf.php or
servers.php file.
For normal pop account its working fine rigth now .

Regards

Lokesh Khanna
Engineer- IDC (Network Integration)
Internet Services Group