[imp] Problems with IMP3.1 and Imap

Sweethome.co.il Webmaster webmaster@sweethome.co.il
Wed, 01 May 2002 10:46:56 +0200

Dear list,

I'm running imp-3.1-RC2 with Horde 2.0 on RH Linux 7.1 with PHP 4.1.2 &
MySQL (for horde prefs, etc)
I'm trying to set IMP to work with a mail server running on Postfix+Cyrus+MySQL

IMP connects OK to the mail server, and works great with POP3
When I connect with IMAP, I don't see any messages in the INBOX folder.
If I send a new message to myself, I get to see it in the INBOX list, but
when I click
the message to display it, I get an error "There was an error viewing the
requested message"
and I get the Inbox list empty again...

Imapd Log doesn't show any errors as well as horde.log
Tried reinstalling the whole thing, but still same error.

hope someone can spread some light on this,

Justin Grindea
webmaster@sweethome.co.il
http://www.sweethome.co.il