[imp] Receiving fatal error when attempting to log in...

Jim Adams jadams@tellme.com
Fri, 3 May 2002 11:17:46 -0700

One more note I forgot to add (sorry for the spam), I have set the horde.log
to 'DEBUG' but the only messages of interest so far are:
May 03 11:13:47 HORDE [error] [imp] FAILED LOGIN 209.157.157.182 to
imap01.corp.tellme.com:143[imap] as jadams [on line 332 of "/var
/www/html/mail/horde/imp/lib/IMP.php"]