[imp] (no subject)

Vincent Stoessel vincent@xaymaca.com
Fri, 03 May 2002 15:36:22 -0400

127.0.0.1 is the localhost address. localhost  literally
means "myself" to a computer.

Somewhere in your horde/imp config. You have a setting that points to
the localhost (127.0.0.1) , change that to the real IP address of the
server that you are trying to connect to.

--
Vincent Stoessel
Linux Systems Developer