[imp] (no subject)

Kogan, Yanina YKogan@naacpnet.org
Fri, 3 May 2002 14:36:28 -0400

I have installed Horde2.0 and IMP3.0 on a RedHat7.1 Linux server. It works
great on the server! When I try to access the horde software from another
computer on the network via the internet I cannot see some of the pages. It
gives me an Alert Message:The connection was refused when attempting to
connect to 127.0.0.1. I can view other html and php files on that server
from other computers via e-mails, just not horde files. I have spent a lot
of time trying to figure out what the problem is. I hope that you can help
me.

Yanina V. Kogan
Computer Systems Architect
NAACP - IT Department
(410)580-5704
ykogan@naacpnet.org

This message is for use of the intended recipient only. It may contain
information that is privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, future distribution, or use of this
communication is prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please advise us by return email, or if you have received this
communication by fax, advise us by telephone and delete/destroy the
document.