[imp] The very well documented 'session has expired' problem

Imran Ahmed imran@schmim.com
Fri, 3 May 2002 17:29:23 -0700

I know that this has been posted about ...
Looked through probably close to a hundred archived emails on google but I
couldnt find any sort of definitive answer.
Just to recap.. this is the one that just will not let me log in .. keeps
displaying "Your Mail session has expired." immediately after a login
attempt. I've tried RC2 of v3.1 and 3.0 ... Using the most current version
of Horde .. which does not complain at all:
http://webmail.btwracing.com/horde/test.php

IMP is at:
http://webmail.btwracing.com/horde/imp

Its definitely making the initial connection to the mail server ...

Using apache 1.3.24 .. php 4.1.2

Did anyone, by chance, find out the root of this problem? Its quite possible
that I just missed it when I was scanning through the archives.

Thanks