[imp] The very well documented 'session has expired' problem

scott@opensoars.com scott@opensoars.com
Fri, 3 May 2002 16:47:48 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
	I had the EXACT same problem. Very frustrating this one. I went
into the defined tmpdir (defined in horde.php as $conf['tmpdir']) and
deleted all the sess* as well as removed my cookie on my web browser for
the page. Not sure if both of those are necessary, but it worked for me!
it seems that sessions get out of sync somehow, although its only happened
once to me (ok, i've only used it for 4 days...) Hope this helps,
-Scott