[imp] IMP 3.1 doesn't send email with the usersname in the field "from"...

Jan Schneider jan@horde.org
Mon, 6 May 2002 12:13:58 +0200

Zitat von 1 <redd@cefet-al.br>:

> ... instend of this, its put the number "1", plase, see the field from of
> this
> email... How can I solve this problem?

Have you set the correct name in your personal options? Did you change the
default settings in config/prefs.php, locking any preferences or similar?
Are your other preferences working?

> Another thing: some of users can see their personal folders, others no,
> why?

Are all users using the same mail server, the same protocol? Do they really
have subfolders, do the use folder subscription, do the miss their folders
in both the folder view and the drop down lists?

We need much more information if we should help you.

Jan.