[imp] PGP - Viewing signed messages.

Marcus I. Ryan marcus@riboflavin.net
Mon, 6 May 2002 10:16:34 -0500

This message is in MIME format.

Hmmm...seeing what's below, two comments:

(1) If I don't have your public key in my addressbook, it gives the
error "More than 1 returned" (or something close to that), instead of
something more like "Signature not found in addressbook".

(2) When I go to reply, as you can see below, it does not include any of
the message content.

I'm not sure it's related, as I haven't had a chance to debug, but when
i tried to forward an html message to a friend, it quoted the text
correctly, but wouldn't send it.  Since you've been doing a lot of work
in the MIME libraries, I just thought I'd mention it here. It gave the
errors:

Warning: Bad message number in /usr/local/www/horde.head/imp/lib/IMP.php
on line 826

Warning: Undefined index: in
/usr/local/www/horde.head/lib/MIME/Structure.php on line 120

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in
/usr/local/www/horde.head/imp/lib/IMP.php on line 845

Quoting Michael M Slusarz <slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu>:

--
Marcus I. Ryan, marcus@riboflavin.net
 "Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-keys
Size: 995 bytes