[imp] Repost :: Login Problems

Jason Bradley Nance jbnance@tresgeek.net
07 May 2002 14:20:12 -0500

I'm running the following:

Red Hat 7.2
UW IMAP (rpm) 2000c-15 (this rpm has ssl support in it)

I have tried these two Apache/PHP combinations:

1.3.23 & 4.1.2
1.3.24 & 4.2.0

And this is my server entry for IMP:

$servers['imap'] = array(
    'name' => 'UHACC',
    'server' => 'localhost',
    'protocol' => 'imap/ssl/novalidate-cert',
    'port' => 993,
    'folders' => 'Mail/',
    'namespace' => '',
    'maildomain' => 'uhacc.org',
    'smtphost' => 'mail.uhacc.org',
    'realm' => 'uhacc.org',
    'preferred' => ''
);

--
Jason Bradley Nance
jbnance@tresgeek.net

-
When we walk to the edge of all the light we have
 and take a step into the darkness of the unknown
 we must believe that one of two things will happen:
        There will be something solid for us to stand on
         or we will be taught to fly.

                -Patrick Overton, "Faith"