[imp] Repost :: Login Problems

Jason Bradley Nance jbnance@tresgeek.net
07 May 2002 14:21:54 -0500

Whgat does the "notsl" do?

My protocol is current set to:

imap/ssl/novalidate-cert

--
Jason Bradley Nance
jbnance@tresgeek.net

-
When we walk to the edge of all the light we have
 and take a step into the darkness of the unknown
 we must believe that one of two things will happen:
        There will be something solid for us to stand on
         or we will be taught to fly.

                -Patrick Overton, "Faith"