pspell (was [imp] size of server processes...)

Jon Parise jon@horde.org
Thu, 9 May 2002 03:21:20 -0400

On Wed, May 08, 2002 at 04:40:04PM -0400, Liam Hoekenga wrote:

> > I was going to try pspell but we ended up just making it play nice with
> > ispell.
>
> IMP's spell check would need to be rewritten to use pspell tho.  Right now
> it *wants* invoke ispell / aspell w/ a system() call (or somesuch), right?

Yes, that's the way things are at the moment, but it would be nice to
build an abstracted spell checking interface that could support both
of those options (and future ones, as well).

--
Jon Parise (jon@csh.rit.edu)  .  Information Technology (2001)