[imp] last login not showing

Robert Marchand robert.marchand@UMontreal.CA
Fri, 10 May 2002 10:52:36 -0400

Hi,

     there was a thread a while ago about this problem.  The last login
message is never shown.  This is with IMP 3.1RC2.  Our prefs backend is OK,
display last login is set to 1.  We use an alternate login page but it is
the same if I disable it.  I've look in the code and the stuff that does
this has migrate from "mailbox.php" to "redirect.php".  The variable that
store the message does not survive between the two pages.  How is this
suppose to work?

Thanks.
Note: Maintenance does work.
-------
Robert Marchand                 tél: 343-6111 poste 5210
DGTIC-SIT                       e-mail: robert.marchand@umontreal.ca
Université de Montréal          Montréal, Canada