[imp] Spell checker does not work

York College ycimp@york.cuny.edu
Fri, 10 May 2002 11:18:47 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I have horde 2.0 and IMP 3.0 installed and they are working okay. However, the
spell check is not working. I installed ispell. It works when I run it from
Unix shell interactively. In the horde/imp/config/conf.php file I have

$conf['utils']['spellchecker'] = '/usr/local/bin/ispell';

setup correctly. The ispell is executable for all. But when I run "Spell Check"
in IMP compose window, it always says "Spell check completed -- no spelling
errors" even though there are apparent errors in the email content.

Any hint will be very much appreciated.

Vera