[imp] PGP signed/encrypted messages

Michael M Slusarz slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu
Sat, 11 May 2002 16:20:12 -0600

IMP should now correctly work with some PGP signed/encrypted messages - at
least the preferred method of handling them.  I still have to implement
the 'version 2' method (see RFC 2015 [6] for more details).

VERY IMPORTANT - to use this new functionality, you MUST install the
Mime_Mail module from PEAR.  There is going to be much tweaking/discussion
on how best to implement these modules from PEAR that do not come standard
with PHP, but for now this is a good starting point I think.  Basic
instructions on how to install PEAR modules can be found in docs/INSTALL -
all errors are my own.

michael

Michael Slusarz [slusarz@bigworm.colorado.edu]
The University of Colorado at Boulder