[imp] Interesting Problem in Reply

Rodolfo Segleau segleaur@mechanus.org
Sat, 11 May 2002 18:19:54 -0500

I have an interesting problem (now that everything works, I guess it's Murphy's
law hard at work). IMP can send messages without a problem when I compose them
(using the link), but when I do a reply to a message, it never sends any data
back to the framework. There's no activity from the child window back to the
server. I researched the archives, and did the two fixes people mentioned in
imp/template/compose/compose.inc (changing the POST to a GET), but that has not
changed anything in the reply arena. It almost acts as if the link is dead. Any
one else have this problem or a possible solution?

Cheers,

Rodolfo